Anthony is an executive consultant with more than 25 years experience in private and public-sector organisations. This includes senior positions on the staff of two Australian Prime Ministers, account management, marketing, procurement, bid management, eBusiness, IT, business advisory and senior project management roles.
Anthony provides bid management consulting services and training to the private sector for both tendering and grant processes. He facilitates bid management training to help organisations prepare winning submissions – with over 1,000 people attending since 2005. A high-level of repeat business demonstrates the value Anthony delivers in his bid management consulting and training engagements.
Bid management consulting borrows from Anthony’s procurement, political and broad business experience. His practical approach at the coal-face of submission preparation centres on considering content from an evaluator’s perspective. In planning, he looks beyond the stated requirements to consider the procurement context and the impact it has on bid strategy.
Anthony draws on Mainline Solution’s significant body of intellectual property designed to help organisations improve bid management processes. However, his flexibility and adaptability enable him to work with incumbent bid management methodologies to achieve successful outcomes.
Anthony has an extensive background in project governance, sales & marketing, business planning and administration. He brings a track-record of delivering outcomes across all business sectors, with particular strengths in Defence, construction, aviation, food & beverage, education, health, information technology and telecommunications.
With a penchant for shaping high performing teams, Anthony fosters a culture of quality in service delivery, accuracy in reporting, stakeholder awareness and prudent risk management. Anthony supports business outcomes with his analytical thinking, strategic planning and solid writing skills. He has a comprehensive understanding of project management frameworks including safety, quality, risk and environmental management systems.
- Bid manager
- Project manager
- Business advisor
- Procurement specialist
- Content and technical writer
- Managing complex bid-development processes
- Managing complex tender evaluations
- Procurement policy and strategies
- Business development, sales and marketing
- Sound understanding of government grant management
- High-level business analysis, problem solving and business planning
- An understanding of political processes and issues management
- Project business case initiation and management
- Establishment of governance structures and business processes
- Safety, quality, environmental and risk management systems
- Cross-jurisdictional stakeholder management
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary ICT issues and impacts
- Ability to inspire trust and gain the respect of people at all levels